Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Roll Over

Leo learned to roll over! We had to stop tonight at the pet store to pick up cat food and I grabbed a couple bags of some treats I like. After coming home and getting settled, I worked with the dogs a bit on some mind games. I ended up teaching Leo to roll over. Well, I didn't expect to teach him; I expected to start to. But wow is that little whipper snapper a fast learner! In about 10 minutes of repetition with the venison treats and a clicker, he was totally rolling over! It was awesome - albeit I had sore fingers from him nibbling for the treat - but I was so proud of how quickly he grasped it. We'll definitely continue to work on this but for the short time we worked on it, I was shocked to get him to perform a full rotation. Hopefully video to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment